If you are thinking about purchasing a home in the next year, spend some time now learning about the process. Past participants have found this class to be an invaluable overview with an actionable list to getting started.
November 1 | 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM findwell offices | 920 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA (South Lake Union) Free Pizza & Beer!
- What To Expect: Current market conditions and trends in the Seattle-metro area
- What Can You Afford? Getting pre-qualified and understanding today’s mortgage options
- The process of finding a home
- How to select an agent
- Defining your search criteria and tips on searching online
- Home touring process
- Making an offer
- The inspection process
- Various parties involved (title, escrow)
- Why now is (or isn’t) a good time to buy