Spaces are still available for our Home Buying 101 class!
Thursday, February 25th, 6:00 – 8:00 PM at the findwell office.
This 2-hour class will arm you with knowledge of the local market and the process of buying a home. Topics will include:
- What To Expect:Current market conditions and trends in the Seattle-metro area
- What Can You Afford? Getting pre-qualified and understanding today’s mortgage options
- Taking advantage of the First Time Home Buyer’s Credit
- The process of finding a home
- How to select an agent
- Defining your search criteria and tips on searching online
- Home touring process
- Making an offer
- The inspection process
- Various parties involved (title, escrow)
- Why now is a good time to buy
To RSVP, send an email to seminar (at) findwell (dot) com.