Buy Your Home With findwell – How it Works
findwell agents will guide you through the process of buying your home. Our job is to give you unbiased information so that you can make informed decisions. The typical process will look something like this:
A home purchase is a major decision. We want you to be comfortable with your choice of real estate agent. There is no better way to learn about our services than by scheduling a meeting with us either in-person, on the phone or online. We’re not going to pressure you into signing contracts with us, and the decision to use our services is yours. You can also check out our home buyer classes.
Chances are, by the time you come to us you will have spent some time looking at homes and determining your criteria. At our first meeting, we will:
- Discuss your “wish list” — what type of home you want, what neighborhoods you’d like to live in, and what criteria you have for the community you live in.
- Discuss financing. One of the first things you should do is get pre-approved by a lender and understand what you can afford to buy. We can help you find a lender to fit your needs.
- Outline the process and what to expect as you start your search. We’ll also make sure that you are prepared to make an offer when you find the right home.
Searching for a Home
Once we’ve kicked off the process, it’s time to get serious about finding a home. Almost everyone starts their search online these days.
- Pick your favorite search website and make sure that it is MLS-based. We recommend findwell.com, but we have customers who use many other sites too! We can be your agent regardless of the name on the sign in the yard or the search site you use.
- Your findwell agent will also set up a search and send you suggested listings that fit your criteria.
- Send us the homes you wish to see in person, and your agent will personally tour them with you. Some buyers buy the first home they see, for others it may take several months.
Making an Offer
Once you’ve decided to make an offer, findwell will work with you to write an offer and present it to the seller, as well as negotiate any concessions and help you through the inspection process. We are your advocate and coach in this process and make sure that all of the legalities and deadlines are met, while hopefully getting you a great deal in the process! findwell offers e-signatures – allowing you to sign paperwork from any computer, anywhere. Click here to begin the offer process today.
From offer acceptance to close, we keep in constant communication with you and oversee all deadlines, making sure that all of the parties to the transaction are hitting their deadlines. This part of the transaction can be messy and time-consuming. Our job is to make it simple.